Hydro Cool Bandages provide instant cold treatment resulting in a faster recovery time for the prevention and treatment of injury by dissipating heat from tendons and joints. Cold therapy is most effective during the first 48 hours after an injury or inflammation and if correctly used, can help treat a range of muscle, joint, and soft tissue injuries. They are perfect for use at the yard or at shows and are easy and safe to apply, requiring no pre-cooling or preparation – no fuss, no mess!
Hydro Cool Bandages can be left on the leg for extended periods of time as the fabric is designed to gradually get colder for the first 10 minutes, then remain cool for up to two hours. The technique uses evaporation to draw heat out, rather than push cold in which ensures no damage to the skin – unlike ice, ice and gel packs and some sprays.
- Reduces inflammation and Bruising.
- Helps muscles, tendons and ligaments recover faster.
- Versatile to use on difficult areas such as hocks and knees.
- Riders can also use them for wellness and sports recovery.
- Non Toxic, Chemical free, 100% safe and reusable.
- No Ice, No Gel, No Freezer is required.
- Activate with normal water.
- Cooling effect lasts for 2-3 hours per soak.
- Sold in pairs (4”X78”)
Directions for use:
Submerge fully in water and soak for 10 mins. Ensure that the entire bandage has been soaked through before removing. Unroll the bandage onto the leg and secure with the elastic part of the bandage and velcro.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If the bandage is dry, DO NOT PULL APART as this will cause damage to the fabric, place in water first to soften it.