The Kentucky Stud Girth is anatomically shaped, offering comfort when jumping and the wide protective stud guard limits the risk of injuries caused by horseshoes or studs. The Stud Girth is specially shaped to follow the horse’s natural movement, thus alowing free movement of the shoulders and elbows.
It features an EVA protective inner, elastics on both ends to equalize pressure as well as three D-rings to accommodate schooling equipment and a buckle to attach the breastplate to the girth.
The Kentucky Stud Girth is made out of artificial leather that does not absorb any dirt, sweat or water and is therefore more durable and very light in weight. Moreover, it does not change colour and does not get damaged easily. Its easy to wash in the washing machine at 30° (no dryer).
- Wide protective plate
- Anatomically shaped: relieves the horse’s shoulders and elbows
- Three double elastic: strong and stays firm
- Three D-rings
- Buckle to attach breastplate
- Artificial leather: 100% animal friendly & easy maintenance
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
- Colour: black or brown
- Sizes: 125-140 cm