The Kentucky Sheepskin Young Horse Boot is the ideal choice for competing young horses (conform to FEI rules) as well as for general use. They offer outstanding lightweight protection with D3O intelligent molecules* within the boot’s strike zone. Anatomically shaped to offer a comfortable and stable fit, the design features a tough outer shell casing, which is styled in an extremely light yet strong TPU outer shell, which helps to protect against impact without compromising on style. Moreover, the artificial sheepskin offers excellent cushioning against sensitive skin.
The PVC leather section of the Kentucky Sheepskin Young Horse Boot on the single Velcro strap is hardwearing and features the brand’s eye-catching logo. The generous Velcro single strap ensures a secure and adjustable fit. The boot is also easy to clean as it is specially made to sustain the washing process at 30° (no dryer).
- Conform to FEI rules for young horses
- Lightweight protection with D3O shock absorption
- Artificial sheepskin
- Stable fit
- Strong TPU shell and Velcro closure
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
- Colour: black and brown
- Size: full
* D3O shock absorbing molecules is a light and clever material that locks on impact and then disperses the blow returning to its former pliable self immediately. Laboratory tests have shown that the boots absorb impact over 50% better than any other boot currently on the market, with the ability to disperse a heavy blow equivalent to that which would actually break a human bone.
Check out other products in the Kentucky range