When it’s time to expand your horse’s confidence and step up the challenge, you’ll need a Parelli 22-Foot Ground Training Line. The extra length enables more sensitive or scared horses to drift, and allows you to gain respect from greater distances in advanced ground skills. The Parelli 22-Foot Ground Training Line has the same snap featured on the 12′ Line and is the perfect tool for On Line Level 2 skills and Get Ready for Liberty from the Savvy Series.
“Longer lines, greater challenges, more advanced ground skills.” Pat Parelli
- Also referred to as: 22-Foot Line; 22-Foot Lead Rope; 22-Foot Training Rope, 22-Foot Snap-Line
- ½-inch smooth yachting braid with easy and quick snap placement loop, swivel snap leather popper and weighted end
- The popper on the end that helps with straightness when throwing; assists in horse training, and has a more classic look and feel.
- 6-inches of rope is run back in at the tail, because of this the handler can feel the end of the rope without having to look down. The rope run-back and the popper add weight for swinging and straightness when throwing
- Good for large horses when a 12-foot Line isn’t long enough to be out of kick range if horse turns away (such as a large Warmblood or Draft).
- Stamped with Parelli logo.
- Designed for ground skills.
- Smooth, flexible, resistant to sweat.
- Swivel Snap connects to the looped end of the 22-foot Line to allow for replacement.
- Swivel Snap rated up to 1200lbs.