Vets recommend the use of Tabard Lotion to assist in the protection against African Horse Sickness due to the active ingredient Diethyltoluamide (DEETS). Also an effective fly, mosquito and insect repellant.
TABARD Insect Repellent Lotion provides effective protection for hours, against bites or stings of mosquitoes, gnats, sand-flies, fleas and ticks. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use, day or night.
TABARD Lotion should protect for up to 8 hours but the degree of protection will depend on factors such as perspiration, bathing, ect.
Directions for use:
Apply lightly, evenly and completely to all exposed areas, except eyes and mouth.
Sensitivity to any of the ingredients
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with plastic, leather, synthetic materials & varnished or polished surfaces
- Store below 25C
- Do not apply near the eyes, to mucous membranes, to broken skin or areas of flexion as irritation and blistering may occur
- Discontinue use in the unlikely event of a rash developing
- In case of accidental ingestion, treatment is symptomatic and supportive
- Repeated excessive applications on children should be avoided as there have been rare reports of encephalopathy in children
Available in the following sizes: