Premier Equine AirTech Sport Boots are made from our specialist Air-Tech ventilated neoprene the boots are highly breathable, minimising the chance of your horse’s legs overheating. Microfiber leather straps add durability and strength and also make the boots easier to use. A quick and easy alternative to bandaging. Used by professionals in all sorts of disciplines including racehorse trainers, dressage trainers, dressage riders, event riders and polo players.
– often a size up is required for hinds with long cannon bones.
Premier Equine AirTech Sport Boots Key features…
- Made from Air-Tech ventilated neoprene
- Strong, secure and long lasting Velcro straps made using microfiber leather
- Tendon support
- Fetlock support
- Ligament support
- Suspensory support
- Recommended by vets for support purposes
- Quicker bandage alternative
- Can be used for multiple disciplines
- Sold in pairs
First remove hair & dried sweat with brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. We recommend washing inside our ‘Horse Boots Wash Bag’. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources
Check out other products in the Premier Equine range